The LiteBeam™ is the latest evolution of a lightweight and compact, outdoor wireless broadband product from Ubiquiti Networks. Each of these models was designed to be an affordable cost/performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging. It operates in the worldwide, license-free 5 GHz frequency range with high-performance speeds.
The LiteBeam combines proprietary hardware and software technologies to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range with cost-effective value.
The InnerFeed® technology (models LBE-M5-23 and LBE-5AC-23) integrates the entire radio system into the antenna feed, and our revolutionary airMAX TDMA protocol enhances network performance and scalability.
Integrated airMAX Technology
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, the exclusive Ubiquiti Networks® airMAX Time Division Multiple Access ( TDMA) protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots managed by an intelligent AP controller. This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency.
Compared to other systems in its class, the LiteBeam products deliver superior performance in reduced latency, throughput, and scalability.
Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access.
High capacity and scalability.
Capable of high-speed, 30+ km links.
Physical / Electrical / Environmental
- Dimensions (No Mount): 452.3 x 78.7 x 54.4 mm (17.81 x 3.10 x 2.14")
- Weight (No Mount): 420 g (14.82 oz)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 77 N @ 200 km/h (17.3 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit (included)
- Max. Power Consumption: 7 W
- Power Supply: 24 V, 0.5 A Gigabit PoE Adapter (included)
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°C to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24 KV Contact / Air
- Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Processor Specs: MIPS 74K
- Memory: 64 MB
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Operating Frequency:
- Worldwide: 5150 – 5875 MHz
- USA: 5725 – 5850 MHz
- Output Power: 25 dBm
- Gain: 16 dBi
- Max. VSWR: 1.5:1